YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATTERS!
The Forestry Sector Council is dedicated to helping forestry businesses strive and thrive. Helping employers become stronger by strengthening the workforce and strategically preparing the industry for change and innovation. We exist to help ensure the health and prosperity of the sector by cultivating a workforce like our forests—sustainable, diverse, and growing.
As a Forestry Sector Council Member, you can help shape the bright and growing future of our industry. You and your employees can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Direct access to templates, toolkits, and resources
- Being heard so we can help industry collectively identify and address workforce issues
- Networking opportunities with other sector companies and stakeholders
- Help navigating current and new training opportunities, funding programs, and recruitment strategies
- Discounts on conferences, workshops, seminars, and other events
- Company profile in member directory, where current and prospective employees can find you—as an employer of choice
- Member welcome package, a Marks Work Warehouse 10% off card, and Esso Business and Fleet Card program offering member fuel rebates, up to 3.5¢/liter
- And more as we grow and develop useful and exciting programs
We value your input, feedback, and questions. Help us help you!
We are here to help you improve your gross margins and to get a higher return on investment of your skilled employees. Time drives profitability and helping businesses become more competitive will in turn makes forestry a sector of choice in this time of labour crisis.
Membership Fee Structure
Regular Member – Small to medium size industry employers, directly or indirectly doing business in the Nova Scotia Forest industry.
Associate Member – Associate members are forestry supporting industry organizations, suppliers, and individuals who work in the industry but are self-employed with no employees or who are not associated with a Regular Member employer. (i.e., Private Landowner Business, Educator/Training Provider, Foresters/Forest Techs, other stakeholders)
*NOTE: If your email address is in our database, you will need to set a password and login first (username is email address).
Please be sure to check your junk folder!